Wondering whether it is safe to dye natural hair after using henna? Well, to answer the query it is absolutely safe to dye natural hair after using henna with the super beneficial Organic henna powder. Henna can be used for an array of benefits in terms of hair care, right from that of adding colors to that of adding to the health of the hairs and scalp to be precise. Since the ancient times of Indian Ayurveda and traditional sciences, Henna was always used as a core ingredient for hair related issues in the said context. Not only did it colour the hairs in the most natural manner but also was effective in combating scalp and hair problems like dandruff, itchy scalp etc. and in addition, Henna is known to be a great natural conditioner that work wonders for the hairs. Herbal henna colour makes for a great alternative to synthetic hair dyes and allows you to experience the immense joy of coloring your hairs in an absolutely herbal manner.
Organic Henna Powder Makes For The Safest Alternative To Dye Natural Hair After Using Henna:
It is not without reasons that Organic henna powder is referred to as the ideal alternative to synthetic hair colors and undoubtedly makes for the safest alternative to dye natural hairs after using henna. The reasons can be listed as under as why it makes
- It is 100% Chemical free hair color that contains no harmful chemicals, dangerous metals, metallic salts, heavy metals like hydrogen peroxide and any kind of added synthetics or fertilisers for the matter. Therefore, this natural hair colour product is exactly what you need to color your tresses after using henna on the hairs.
- The essential goodness of henna helps to function as a remedy for a host of hair and scalp related issues like itchy scalp, dandruff and in addition, works as the ideal hair care solution that combats hair loss while stimulating hair growth.
- 100% Organic as Herbal henna colour is mainly made from premium quality three natural herbs like henna (Lawsonia inermis) and indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) and Cassia (Cassia Auriculata).
- The said permanent hair color range is suitable for multiple application purposes and it helps to coat the hair shafts with a protective layer that adds volume to the tresses.
- 100% Natural hair color that make for permanent hair dyes.
- 100% safe hair dyes that are hypoallergenic in nature.
- Organic henna powder has no side effects and doesn’t cause any kind of allergic reactions.
This herbal henna powder makes for an excellent solution to cover up the greys in an absolutely natural manner and this too, most importantly, causes no damage to the hairs whatsoever. Herbal henna colour not only helps color the tresses in an absolutely safe manner, but it caters to a number of hair related issues that gets you thicker, stronger and fuller hairs with added shine and volume.
Directions To Use Herbal Henna Colour:
- Mix the Henna Hair Color: Depending on your hair length, take the desired amount of henna and mix it with warm water till you get a thick paste.
- Moisten Your Tresses: For best results, make sure to apply the Henna hair color on clean and moistened locks.
- Apply The Color: Taking small segments of hairs at a time, apply the hair color evenly with the help of a brush.
- Let The Color Set: Leave it for 30-40 minutes for the color to develop.
- Rinse It Off: After 30-40 minutes, wash it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Experience the joys of organic hair coloring with the excellent Organic henna powder.