Founded in 1810; more than 200 years ago. It’s no surprise that Peugeot models are one of the most durable in the world. A French automotive manufacturer, it is now a part of Groupe PSA, and their models are available in almost every nation on the planet.
The new Peugeot 3008 is a stunner both from inside and out. It’s a five-seater Sports Utility Vehicle with more than enough ample space for you and the entire family. A checkered chrome radiator grille forms of its dashing exterior. The latest technology features are all encompassed in this SUV.
Factors which influence car-buying decisions:
- Price: First impressions matter. And for a product that means the price tag. Even the car seems affordable at first, but its shouldn’t take too much out of your salary. The Peugeot 3008 is a cost-effective option as you’ll get the bigger bang for your Dinar in the long run.
- Design: Who wouldn’t want to be driving around in a vehicle that’s a real head-turner? As mentioned before, the Peugeot 3008 is a stunner, sporting the iconic Peugeot lion in the front, it’s not just a car that impresses at first glance, but requires a second viewing as well. The interior isn’t lacking at all either, it contains high-quality fabrics on top of already being spacious, ensuring a comfortable journey every time you step inside.
- Brand: At a certain point, brand awareness matters. Not that an automaker ranked in the top 10 on the world’s most trustworthy website doesn’t matter, but you could go wrong with a super-expensive car from a new brand, than an inexpensive but still ultra cost-effective car from an established brand. The country the car originates from also matters, as it’s a symbol of that nation’s pride. And Peugeot with its 200-year plus history fits this criteria well.
- Gender: They say gender doesn’t matter that much in decision-making, but I beg to differ. It’s not as simple as a woman going for a pink car, or a man preferring to buy a black one. The Peugeot 3008 is the Winner of the Women’s World Car of the Year Award in the SUV category, and this is the 35th prize awarded to this vehicle, beating out a total of 420 contenders for this role.
- Interior: Installed with the Peugeot i-Cockpit, the front compartment is lavishly filled with all the latest that technological innovation has to offer. All Apple Car Play TM, Mirror Link® and Android Auto* mobile device applications on the car’s on-board touch screen are made compatible due to the Mirror Screen. There’s also the availability of a wireless mobile phone charger. So, brace yourself for an entertainment-packed ride once you get behind the wheel of the 3008.
- Safety: Technology has taken a turn for the better, making up-to-date digitization a must-have in this era. And this applies to automobiles as well. Advanced driver assistance systems, also known as ADAS, are systems which aid the driver when they are driving. They have become a necessity in every newly released vehicle. Besides Adaptive Cruise Control, the 3008 comes with the Hill Assist Function, which makes descending slopes all the more easier, and this is very useful in a Middle-Eastern region like Bahrain, where such terrain is frequently encountered.
The above points showcase the basic elements that go into car-buying, but with such a variety of overlapping aspects, you might become dumbfounded on which vehicle to purchase, especially in this uber-industrialized era of the 21st century.
Additional factors relative to car-buying decisions:
- Sedan: If you’re single, the sedan is the way to go. Most types don’t consume too much fuel, and they are the model of choice for bachelors. There are so many slim and sleek models out there, that you’ll be instantly motivated to buy one, especially if you only need it for yourself.
- Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV): An SUV is so contemporary that you’re apt to not look anywhere else. With family sizes growing at an alarming rate annually, space is one of the main reasons why people prefer SUVs over sedans nowadays, especially seeing how many cost-effective five-seater SUVs are out there on the market.
Now that everything has been narrowed down, it’s obvious that buying an SUV is a way more reliable option than getting a sedan. And there’s one company and a specific model of that brand in which you can safely invest your hard-earned savings: the Peugeot 3008.